GAMES PEOPLE PLAY * WINSTON FRANCIS * STUDIO ONE 2086 * UK
1. Oh the games people play now, every day and every night
GAME PLAYING OBJECTIVE SELF - GEORGE HERBERT MEAD
2. Never meaning what they say now, never saving what they
DOUBLE MESSAGE - ERIC BERNE
3. And they while away the hours in their ivory towers.
SOCIAL ISOLATION - RUDOLPH STEINER
4. Till they're covered up with flowers in the back of a
SPIRITUAL AWAKENING - HELEN KELLER
CHORUS La da da da da da da da La da da da da da da
de,Talking about you and me and the games people play.
5. Oh we make one another cry, break a heart then we say
COGNITIVE DISONANCE - FESTINGER
6. Cross our hearts and we hope to die that the other was to
PROJECTION - KARDINER
7. Neither one will ever give in, so we gaze at an eight by
DIMENSIONS OF INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS - DEUTSCH
8. Thinking about the things that might have been and it's a
dirty rotten shame.
RATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY: EXTERNAL AND INTERIOR MEMORY -
9. People walking up to you singing "Glory Halleuah".
SONG INFLUENCES - DIANE NAHL
10. Then they try to sock it to you in the name of the Lord.
RELIGIOUS BEHAVIORISM - EMANUEL SWEDENBORG
11. They gonna teach you how to meditate, read your
horoscope, cheat your fate.
OCCULT SCIENCES - RUDOLPH STEINER
12. And further more to hell with hate, come on get on board.
TRANSFORMING NEGATIVE EMOTIONS - OUSPENSXY
Chorus:La da da da da da da da La da da da da da da deTalking
about you and me and the games people play.
13. Look around, tell me what you see, what's happening to
YOU and me?
INTERIOR DIAIOG - GEORGE HERBERT MEAD
14. God grant me the serenity to remember who I am.
UNCONSCIOUS IDENTIFICATION - SIGMUND FREUD
15. Cause you're giving up your sanity for your pride and
SPIRITUAL MADNESS AND HALLUCINATIONS - VAN DUSEN
16 Turn your back on humanity and you don't give a...
ANTISOCIALITY - RUDOLPH STEINER
Repeat Chorus 2x
Analysed by Sue Broussard & Linda Ornovski http://www.soc.hawaii.edu/leonj/leonj/student3/amyl/public_html/499/hp.html
RETURN TO THE EARLY
REGGAE / SKINHEAD PAGE